Your socks may be the most-worn items in your wardrobe, but they can be the hardest to choose when it comes time to buy new ones. That’s where sock subscriptions come in – they make it easy to add a new pair of socks to your collection every month with just the click of a button! However, not all sock subscription boxes are created equal – here are five tips to help you pick out the right sock subscription so you can start enjoying fresh pairs of socks every month without having to leave your home or break the bank!
1) Understand how your socks are made
What you wear on your feet is just as important as what you wear on your body, and socks are no exception. When it comes to choosing a sock subscription, there are many factors to consider: material, color options, size ranges, cost per month.
At Knit Picks we know that in order to have happy feet you need happy toes! That's why our sock subscription service offers over 20 different types of colorful toe-hugging socks. We pride ourselves in taking care of our customers by offering a variety of styles and materials so they can find their perfect pair.
2) Consider your climate and foot health
The first thing to think about when choosing a sock subscription is your climate. If you live in an area with cold winters, you'll want to find a subscription with thicker socks. If you live in a hot climate, opt for thinner socks so that your feet stay cool and dry. The next consideration is foot health. Some people have sensitive feet and can't wear certain materials or styles of socks. You'll need to find a sock company that can accommodate your needs and preferences if this is the case. Finally, consider what type of socks are most important to you: colorful or classic?
3) Think about style & comfort
Whether you're looking to jazz up your wardrobe or add a little fun to your day-to-day, a sock subscription can provide great options. But if you're not careful, you might end up with mismatched socks or an undesirable style. We've collected 5 tips to help you choose the perfect pair of socks:
1) Think about what styles and colors suit your personality 2) Pick between a monthly or seasonal subscription 3) Determine whether you prefer cotton, wool, acrylic, or blends 4) Consider comfort when it comes to thickness and design 5) Trust that the company has done their research when it comes to quality and care
4) Follow experts on social media
Personal style is a personal choice. But when it comes to your feet, you may want to take cues from experts on what socks are best.
For example, if you live in a cold climate and need warmth, look into wool socks or socks with synthetic fiber blends that offer heat retention. If you're looking for a way to make your outfit more colourful or playful, find something like a patterned sock or striped sock to add some personality to your attire. Or if you're in need of high-quality athletic apparel, there are plenty of options out there!
No matter what type of sock you're looking for - and no matter where in the world you live - there's an option available that will meet your needs.
5) Choose from a variety of styles, colors, fabrics
Do you have a sock drawer that is overflowing with mismatched socks? Or, maybe you're still wearing your boring white socks from high school? It's time to get yourself a subscription and get some much-needed variety. We've got your back!
Here are five tips to help you choose the right sock subscription:
1. Start with color - be adventurous! There are so many options out there that it's hard to go wrong with a colorful pair of socks. Plus, no one will know if they don't match because your feet are covered up by shoes most of the time.