10 Fancy sock subscription Services You Didn't Know Existed
A lot of us, men and women alike, have collected tons of worn-out socks over the years. Maybe they're not worth throwing out because they're still in relatively good condition, maybe it's not financially viable to buy new socks all the time, or maybe you just really like them and don't want to replace them. Whatever the case, here are 10 sock subscription services that will help you get more use out of your old socks while providing you with some new ones at the same time.
1) Kindly + Koverly
The best part about these subscriptions is that you can stop anytime without penalty, but the downside is that they can take up a lot of space in your drawer. It may be worth figuring out what you like and what you don’t before subscribing to these! Here are 10 sock subscription services you didn’t know existed:
1. Stance - These socks are colorful and comfortable with a variety of patterns and designs. They come in women's sizes too so no matter who you're shopping for, there's something for them here!
2. Bombas - This company has two kinds of subscription options for their socks; one where they just send one pair every month, or an option where they'll send four pairs once a year.
2) Honest Socks
Honest Socks is a sock subscription service that doesn’t feel like you’re wearing the same thing over and over. They offer 3 different types of subscriptions: casual socks, dress socks, and athletic socks. The casual subscription delivers 6 pairs of different colors and patterns for $7/month, the dress subscription delivers 4 pairs of different colors and patterns for $9/month, and the athletic subscription delivers 2 pairs of different colors and patterns for $6/month. Honest Socks also has a 6-pair mystery box that sends you a surprise mix of styles in any color or pattern you choose for $12/month.
3) Stance Socks
It's no surprise that Americans spend over $2 billion a year on socks. But what about the rest of the world? We have put together a list of 10 sock subscription services that are taking the world by storm and changing how people buy socks.
Some of these companies have been around for years, while others have only recently started. Regardless, each has their own take on what it means to be a sock company, from the way they design their products to the way they deliver them to customers.
4) General Happiness
1) Sock Club offers a monthly subscription of 4 pairs of high-quality socks with free shipping in the US.
2) For $20 a month, you'll get new, exclusive socks delivered right to your doorstep every month.
3) The best part is that with every purchase, they donate socks to kids in need.
4) They also offer different membership levels so you can pick the type of sock that suits your needs-- whether it's athletic, casual or dressy.
5) When you join the club, you'll be able to select from over 500 brands and styles of sock from all around the world.
6) Plus, there's no commitments!
5) Smart Greetings
Smart Greetings is a monthly sock subscription service that sends you two pairs of socks in your choice of six different styles. These are designed to make your day a little more colorful and fun! They have all types of fun socks, from animal print to polka dots. These also come with a card that has an uplifting message or quote on it- so you can start off the day feeling good. There's no risk, because if you don't like what comes in your package, then just send it back for free!
6) Skip the Fuss
As an avid fan of both fashion and the latest trends, I've noticed that socks have been making a comeback. With so many different subscription services out there these days, it can be hard to keep track of which ones offer the newest styles and best deals. Here's a list of 10 sock subscriptions that are sure to have your wardrobe feeling warm and fuzzy this winter.
1) Bombas - Bombas provides comfortable socks with every order while donating a pair of socks to those in need with every purchase as well.
2) The Funky Sock Club - Funky Socks Club sends you trendy pairs of socks from around the world on a monthly basis.
3) IvyClub - Who doesn't love getting packages in the mail?
7) Sole Mates
Sole Mates is a monthly sock subscription service that delivers two pairs of men's socks from their curated collection to your doorstep each month. The company offers six different subscription lengths, so you can customize your order based on how often you need new socks. They have a range of styles and colors to choose from, and a variety of sizing options for each style. Shipping is free in the US, and international shipping starts at $5 per shipment.
8) The Perfect Pair
There is nothing worse than realizing you have no socks to wear with your new shoes. They are the perfect accessory that can dress up an outfit and make your feet feel more comfortable. The problem is, finding a pair of socks that match just right can be tricky. With all of these subscription services to choose from, you will never have to worry about running out again. From bright colours to patterns and textures, there is something for everyone.
9) My Everlasting Yarn
My Everlasting Yarn is a monthly sock subscription service. For only $25 per month, you can have a new pair of socks delivered to your door. They have a wide variety of styles and colors to choose from including: winter boot socks, dressy socks, and fuzzy ankle socks! Plus, they also offer free shipping on all US orders over $75. My Everlasting Yarn is the perfect way to update your sock collection without having to do any of the work.
10) Mr. Jones
I love getting my monthly socks! I get so excited when the package arrives, and I can't wait to wear a new pair. It's like getting a little gift every month. As a gift-giver, it's also fun to be able to give someone something they will enjoy each month (or at least until the socks run out). The best part is that the sock companies are starting to catch on to this trend and there are so many different ones you can choose from now. Here are 10 of my favorites that you might not have heard of before!
10 Fancy sock subscription Services You Didn't Know Existed