There are some very specific Do's and Don'ts to follow when it comes to sock subscription boxes, which was one of the inspirations behind the No Show Socks box from Sock it to Me. Here are our top ten Do's and Don'ts when it comes to sock subscriptions
What are no show socks?
No show socks are the perfect option for wearing socks with dress shoes, sneakers, or loafers because they don‒t go over the top of your shoe. They are shorter than regular socks, but longer than ankle socks. So they go under your shoe without showing.
No show socks also come in a variety of colors, patterns, and styles to fit any man's style. There are ones with funky prints like stripes or polka dots that will match any outfit you put together. Or you can wear classic solid colors such as black, white, navy blue or red when you want to match a more conservative look.
- One great way to get your feet some fun is a sock subscription. It gives you new socks every month so you don't have to worry about running out of your favorites. If you're in need of a gift for someone, give them the gift that keeps on giving all year round! Fun socks are also a great present. They can be used as part of a holiday or birthday present, or just because they're awesome socks club. Check out their crazy color dress socks, cool mens socks, colorful socks for men, colorful ankle socks, best sock subscription, best crew socks for more information about what might be perfect for you!
- We all know how nice it is when we get something new and exciting in the mail each day.
1. If you're going to wear your socks with sneakers, don't wear them with boat shoes or dress shoes.
2. If you're going to wear your socks with sandals, don't wear them with boots or sneakers.
3. If you're wearing a formal outfit, don't wear your socks too high up on your leg so the top of the sock is visible above the hemline of your pants or skirt.
4. Don't mix patterns on one foot!
5. When it comes to color combinations, there are no rules so have fun! However, if you want to be more conservative, try not to go past three colors per outfit (no more than two contrasting colors).