Sock Subscription of the Month: Life Hacks With Socks
sock subscription of the Month: Life Hacks With Socks
How many socks do you have, exactly? It’s not an easy question to answer, considering that every pair of shoes requires at least two (for best results) and you likely wear socks with all of your pants, too. If you had to hazard a guess, though, chances are it’s more than you can comfortably fit into one drawer. And while it may seem like a good idea to have enough pairs so you never run out, all those extra socks do add up – both in the space they take up and the money you pay for them at the store!
Finding your right sock subscription
With so many options out there, it can be hard to find a sock subscription that suits you best. To help with your search, we have put together this guide on how to find a sock subscription that is perfect for you. First, decide whether you want a monthly or quarterly subscription. Monthly subscriptions are great if you need to replace pairs of socks often and want to save money in the long-term. Quarterly subscriptions are best for those who don't require as many socks and want an ongoing supply of new colours! Once you've made your choice, think about what type of material is most comfortable for you.
How it works
1. Fill out our form, pick your favorite styles and colors, and we'll do the rest!
2. We will send you a new pair of socks every month for as long as you like. 2. You can choose any type or style from our website, including all different colors! 3. You only pay for what you want and cancel anytime with just a few clicks in your online account dashboard or by calling us at (888) 757-9867 .
Reasons why your should get a sock subscription
1) Drying wet socks - If you're one of those people who likes to hang their wet socks up to dry, this can lead to a lot of tangling and twisted pairs. You'll never have this problem with a sock subscription service! 2) Smelly feet - A sock subscription service will give you socks for all occasions, meaning you don't have to worry about wearing smelly work socks when you're going out in public. 3) Variety - As well as having a variety of colours and designs, your sock subscription should also come with a variety of thicknesses. This will mean that no matter what the weather is like, you'll be able to wear something appropriate without having to go out and buy new socks.
How does it help solve problems?
In a world where we often don't have time to look after ourselves, we need more hacks for self-care. One way to do this is by organising your wardrobe with socks. Who doesn't love getting new socks in the post? But if you're not careful, you could end up with a sock drawer that's in chaos. That's why we've created a sock subscription service - so you can get colourful, high-quality socks and keep them organised!
What are other benefits?
- You never have to worry about running out of socks ever again. - You'll save money by not buying any more socks for at least a year. - All your socks will be colourful and match your clothes perfectly! - Let's face it, laundry is a pain in the butt. If you're still doing it yourself, you're wasting so much time on something that isn't necessary. - Your dryer will run less because you'll only be washing one load of clothes per week instead of seven or eight like you normally do.
Think about maintenance
It's easy to just throw socks in with a load of laundry, but doing so can cause damage to the fabric and shorten its lifespan. You should always make sure that you're washing socks separately. You should also turn them inside-out before putting them in your dryer so they don't get stretched out or wrinkled. If you're going to use bleach, be sure to do it before you wash them because bleach will break down the fabric faster. Use a gentle detergent and dry on low heat only if you need to shrink them up a little bit after they've been washed and dried. And finally, if you have some odd socks that are too small for your feet, don't throw them away!
Is there anything I should be aware of?
We have been providing socks to our customers for a few years now and we have learned a thing or two. Customers often ask us about what kind of socks they should get, so we have put together this list of considerations that may help you when ordering.
1) Consider your need for warmth. If you are looking for warm winter socks we recommend woolen materials as well as some cotton blends. Woolen materials can keep you warmer than other materials because they trap heat from your body. Cotton will keep your feet cool in summer and warm in winter, but it is not as effective at trapping heat from your body. 2) Consider how much space you want between the top of your shoe and the cuff on your sock?