Sock Subscription of the Month: How to Match Your Socks With a Tie
How many times have you gotten dressed in the morning and had no clue what to do about your socks? If you’re anything like me, it happens more often than I’d like to admit—I simply can’t keep all my socks organized. That’s where Sock Club comes into play, an online sock subscription service that helps you find, buy, and match high quality socks from around the world every month. Subscribe today and never worry about matching your socks with a tie again!
10 Reasons Why You Need Colorful Socks
It's time to take your socks out of hiding and make them a statement. With so many colours, patterns, and textures available, there are plenty of ways to get creative with your sock game. Here are some ideas on how you can update your sock drawer with colorful socks this month.
1) It's been scientifically proven that wearing colourful socks leads to an increase in serotonin levels which makes you feel happier! 2) If you're tired of boring black dress pants or khakis, throw on some colourful socks and liven up your outfit! 3) What better way is there to show off your personal style than by stepping out in something as small as coloured socks? 4) Coloured socks will help brighten up gloomy days by adding some extra brightness into your wardrobe.
How to Choose the Right Pair
Choosing the right pair of socks is an important decision that you'll be making every day. You want them to match your outfit and they should also be comfortable. Avoid patterns, or anything with thick stripes, as they can create an optical illusion and make your legs look shorter than they are. A good rule of thumb is opting for either light colors on dark or dark colors on light fabrics if you're not sure what will work best for you. However, if you're looking for something more fun and colorful, there are plenty of brands out there that offer great options in both sections.
9 Different Styles and Patterns To WOW Everyone
Are you struggling with matching your socks and ties? No need to worry, we have some great tips for you. The best way is to subscribe to a sock subscription service, so that every month they send you new socks in colourful patterns. You will never be disappointed. We also have a few other helpful ideas for you here. Check them out below!
The Do’s and Don’ts
When you're wearing a tie, it's important that your socks match so that one part doesn't stand out more than the other. Here are some do’s and don’ts when choosing which socks to wear with your tie.
DON'T wear white socks with any kind of dress shoe and avoid wearing black socks with anything other than oxfords, loafers or boat shoes. If you're in doubt about what kind of shoe you have or what colour would look best, just avoid black altogether.
DO go for colourful socks if you can help it - they make an outfit more exciting and fun, but be careful not to overdo it by picking something too bright.
3 Tips To Help Pick Out Pairs That Go Well Together
1. Contrasting colors should be used in moderation, as they can help pop colors that might otherwise blend together. For example, if you're wearing something dark like black jeans or navy slacks, opt for socks in shades of red or blue. If you're wearing something with a lot of color, try for socks that contrast with those colors but don't take away from them too much--think baby pink socks against a pair of teal trousers.
2. If you have multiple colors on your tie and want to use more than one on your socks, keep it simple by using two colors at most--and make sure there is some contrast between the two.
2 Ways To Avoid Looking Like An Idiot
1. Choose an accessory with a strong color. If your tie is dark purple, keep your socks light or medium purple instead of navy blue, for example.
2. Keep them coordinated but don't match too closely. You can still coordinate socks and ties without them being one color and another color. For example, you could wear navy blue socks with a navy blue tie if your shirt is also navy blue or if you're wearing black shoes as well.
3Matching socks and ties isn't hard - just keep these tips in mind!