Did you know that socks were worn by the ancient Egyptians? And did you know that King Edward VI of England died from an infection to his toe caused by his tight socks? These are just two of the 13 random, fun, and useless facts about socks that will be featured in a subscription service called Philosockphy.com/collections/socks-club">sock subscription of the Month! If you’re looking to add some variety to your sock drawer or are trying to find someone new to send those old socks you can’t throw out because they’re your favorite color, then look no further than Philosockphy.com/collections/socks-club">sock subscription of the Month!
Philosophy for men is a Philosockphy.com/collections/socks-club">sock subscription box that sends you a new pair of socks every month. That's it. But sometimes, less is more. Men don't need much to be happy, so if you're looking for something fun to do with your dad this Father's Day, or just want to find yourself some cool socks - sign up for our monthly Philosockphy.com/collections/socks-club">sock subscription today!
Scientifically Proven Benefits
1. People feel better when they wear socks
2. Wearing socks can help you sleep better 2. Your feet sweat less when you wear socks 3. It's easier to stay warm in cold temperatures when wearing socks 4. Wearing thermal ankle socks can help prevent injury 5. It's easier to stay cool in hot temperatures when wearing ankle socks 6. Crews have a more comfortable fit than other sock brands 7. They're just plain fun!
What Makes a Good Pair of Socks?
A good pair of socks should be comfortable, well made, stylish, colorful, and durable. These are some qualities that will make your socks last longer. Just because you don't want to spend a lot doesn't mean you have to settle for low quality socks. There are many brands that offer great pairs of socks at a reasonable price.
The Ultimate List of Fun and Useless Facts About Socks
1) Men's purple ankle socks were traditionally worn by aristocrats as a sign that they did not have to work.
2) There are many different types of socks for men, from dress socks to crazy color dress socks. If you're looking for fun mens ankle socks, we recommend Philosockphy!
3) Did you know that there are only 12 inches in one yard? This means that if someone gave you a 5-yard long piece of string, it would measure out to be about 30 feet long!