Fashion doesn’t have to be boring. And if you’re someone who doesn’t like to wear socks or doesn’t have time in the morning, sock subscription services can be just what you need to inject some fun into your wardrobe and take your sock game up several notches. Here are five ways to style fun socks with any outfit, courtesy of 5 out of the 8 sock subscription services I tried this month, as well as my favorite pairs from each that you can purchase on Amazon right now!
1) Match your socks to your outfit
1) For a formal outfit, like a suit, go for muted colors.
2) If you're wearing dark pants or jeans, wear white socks to contrast them.
3) If you're going for an adventurous look, pick some cool socks that are in vibrant colors.
4) If you're wearing a dress or skirt, bring out your personality by picking up crazy colored socks.
5) For men's socks that won't show when they wear their pants over the top of their shoe, go for crew socks instead of ankle socks.
6) When choosing fun and colorful mens dress socks, make sure they match your outfit colorfully and not just one color.
2) Try a multi-patterned sock
Best socks for men. cool socks for men. crazy color dress socks. awesome socks club. Best sock subscription. cool mens socks. fun dress socks. Mens colorful ankle socks. Mens colorful socks. Best sock of the month club
3) Use bold colors on your feet
If you're looking for a way to spice up your outfit, try wearing socks in colors other than black. You can find some really fun styles at brands like Nike and Adidas, as well as from various independent designers. In addition to adding color, these socks can be worn off the ankle for a more casual look or pulled up past the knee for something more formal. They also come in many different materials such as cotton and wool so you can get them for year-round wear.
If you're looking for a gift, consider one of our sock subscriptions! Our monthly delivery includes three pairs of high quality men's socks (two are yours and one is gifted) that fit any occasion.
4) Play it safe in neutrals
The right socks can make a basic outfit seem more fun and dressy. If you're going for a formal look, stick with black or dark gray crew socks. For something more casual, go for some colorful men's ankle socks. You can't go wrong with a pair of best crew socks. They're always in style and don't show too much skin when worn with shorts or jeans. The great thing about fun socks for men is that they make an awesome gift! Give someone a subscription to their favorite sock style and they'll enjoy opening up each month's package of new fun styles.
5) Use an accessory from your outfit as an accent
#1: Match your socks with a similar color in your outfit. For example, if you're wearing black pants and a white shirt, try pairing it with some navy blue socks. If you're wearing brown pants and a red button-up shirt, try putting on some earthy green socks. The point is that there are always colors within your outfit that you can use as an accent so don't limit yourself! #2: Mix up the textures in your outfit by using different fabrics for different parts of your body.