Philosockphy.com/collections/socks-club">sock subscription of the Month: 5 Ways to Style Fun Socks with Any Outfit
Using the right socks with your outfit can make you look more put-together and stylish, especially if you’re wearing fun designs. But there are so many designs to choose from, you might not know where to start. If you’re tired of buying socks one at a time, or struggling to coordinate them into outfits, our monthly Philosockphy.com/collections/socks-club">sock subscription is the perfect choice for you! Here are 5 ways to style fun socks from your Philosockphy.com/collections/socks-club">sock subscription with any outfit
1) Wear socks that match your clothes
Philosophy has always been about living life your way and not following a set path. Well, now you can do that with your socks too! With Philosockphy mens ankle socks, you can show your personality and go against the grain by wearing fun socks that match what you're wearing. From cool dress socks to crazy color dress socks, there's a pair for every outfit and they'll make getting dressed so much more fun!
2) Match them with trousers
1. Striped trousers and colorful socks - great for that smart casual look
2. Black trousers and fun dress socks - this is a perfect match for any occasion
3. Chinos or jeans and cool mens socks - if you want that preppy feel
4. Colored denim and cool ankle socks - an unconventional combo but it can work really well
5. Khakis and fun men's ankle socks - for a more dressed down look
6. Cotton pants or linen pants and cool crew socks - perfect for those warm summer days
3) Mix and match patterns
1. Some socks are best for work, like a pair of black dress socks or white athletic socks. 2. Mix patterns when you're dressing up- wear argyle patterned sock on your right foot and striped patterned sock on your left foot. 3. You can also wear different patterns on each leg- try pairing polka dots on your right leg and stripes on your left leg! 4. For a more casual look, try wearing an argyle print sock with a striped ankle sock for an edgy twist! 5. Men love fun socks- surprise him this Valentine's Day by gifting him some colorful socks or ankle socks that he can wear at home, around town, or in the office! 6.
4) Learn how to mix socks and sandals
Even though socks and sandals have been deemed a fashion faux pas, it's still possible to look good by wearing them. To do this, you'll want to find socks that match your outfit and are on-trend. We're talking about ankle length socks in fun colors or patterns paired with sandals. You can also wear crew length socks with sandals for an even more stylish look.
5) Play with textures
The first way to style socks is by adding texture. Stock up on men's socks with different types of fabric like wool, cotton, or nylon. The second way is by pairing dark and light socks. This creates an interesting contrast in your outfit while still fitting well with your style. For a third way, try wearing patterned socks in a contrasting color scheme such as navy blue and burgundy or grey and yellow. The fourth way to wear fun socks for men is by opting for a bold sock design like polka dots or stripes that match your personal sense of style. The fifth way you can wear fun socks for men is by going monochrome-clad from head-to-toe then adding colorful ankle sock to your look.