When was the last time you got excited to go through your sock drawer? I’m willing to bet it’s been a while. With so many design options available, though, you can turn that boring drawer into an exciting addition to your outfit every day. If you’re interested in making your sock drawer or sock collection fun and fresh again, consider signing up for one of these monthly sock subscription services that will ensure you always have fun socks to wear with any outfit.
1) Be Wary When Matching
This is a great way to explore your style and experiment with different combinations. It may not work for everyone, but it's worth a shot!
1. Matching your socks with your pants or skirt can be tricky and take practice, but if you're willing to put in the time it will pay off. Try pairing khaki-coloured socks with khaki-coloured trousers or a navy blue sock with navy blue trousers, for example.
2. Matching your socks in colours that contrast each other can also look great! Purple socks go well against light brown pants, while green goes well against dark grey.
2) Footwear Care is Important
The key to wearing fun socks is to find a balance between comfort and style. If you're not comfortable wearing them, you won't want to wear them as often. Likewise, if they're not stylish, why would you want to wear them? With a little preparation, it's possible for all your socks this season to be both comfortable and stylish!
1) Keep your feet dry by wearing breathable socks on days when the weather is warm or humid. Wool socks work well because they have natural anti-bacterial properties that will keep your feet smelling fresh. 2) Protect your feet from blisters by using wool or cotton blend crew socks. These types of socks offer more cushioning than other styles while still being light and breathable.
3) Go bold if you dare!
Do you love a good sock subscription? Great! But what do you do when all your socks look like they belong in a hospital?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. Here are five different ways to style fun socks with any outfit.
4) Accessories Matter
There's nothing better than a fresh pair of socks that have been washed and dried. But what do you do when your kids are begging for new, fun socks? There are many subscription services out there that send you a new pair every month. Here are some reasons why you should consider one:
* You're tired of digging through drawers to find matching pairs. * You can't keep up with your growing sock collection. * You're sick and tired of spending money on buying new socks when all you need is one more pair or two. * It's time-consuming trying to match colors while shopping at the store.
5) Stripes go both ways.
Stripes are a classic pattern that can work for both men and women. They're a fun way to add a little color and pattern to your outfit, while giving it an overall polished look. There's no need to worry about matching colors or patterns when wearing stripes - they go equally well with other patterns or solids!
Stripes are often thought of as masculine, but there's no reason you can't wear them too! In fact, striped socks in bright colors and prints have become very popular among women looking for something fun and out-of-the-box. A few ideas for styling these colorful pairs are below.
1) Pair light blue striped socks with dark denim skinny jeans and a casual white button down shirt.