sock subscription of the Month: 10 Stylish Ways to Wear Socks
The world of sock subscription boxes keeps getting more and more exciting. It seems like new brands are popping up every day, each bringing their own unique vision and sense of style to the colorful world of socks and underwear subscriptions. But one company that’s been around since 2007 has been growing in popularity lately — it’s called Sock Panda, and it offers monthly sock subscription boxes at an affordable price! In this article, we’ll look at why Sock Panda might be the perfect fit for your sock subscription needs.
1) How To Style Black Over-The-Knee Boots
1. Black Over-The-Knee Boots with a Mini Skirt and Turtleneck
2. Black Over-The-Knee Boots with a Button-Down Shirt
3. Black Over-The-Knee Boots with a Cardigan, Turtleneck, and Jeans
4. Black Over-The-Knee Boots with Bootcut Jeans and a Turtleneck
5. Black Over-The-Knee Boots with Ankle Pants and a Button Down Shirt
6. Black Over The Knee Boots with Skinny Jeans, Blazer and Turtleneck
7. Black Over The Knee Boots for Women for Work
2) How To Style Oxford Shoes With Knee-High Socks
Wearing your oxford shoes with knee-high socks is a style that never goes out of style. This look is perfect for work, school, or just going out on the weekend with friends. Here are some ways you can wear this look.
#1 - Pair oxford shoes with black knee-high socks and wear it with a cute dress for an office look
#2 - Throw on an oversized sweater and jeans for a comfortable and casual outfit #3 - Accessorize your outfit by wearing ankle boots with your oxfords and adding a few bracelets to show off your arm candy
3) How To Style Leather Sandals With Thigh High Socks
Summer is in full swing, and it's time to break out the leather sandals. But don't forget those matching socks! Here are some tips on how to style leather sandals with thigh high socks.
1. Choose a sock that matches your skin tone so that it blends with your tanned legs. 2. Pair a neutral colored dress sock with your favorite sandal for an elegant and sophisticated look. 3. Try pairing crazy color dress socks or fun men's ankle socks with a pair of more casual leather sandals for an eclectic look that you're sure to love! 4. If you're looking for something fun and funky, try wearing cool mens socks or crazy color dress socks under your favorite pair of leather sandals for some extra flair! 5.
4) How To Style Ankle Boots Or Booties With Patterned Knee-High Socks
When you're rocking thigh-high boots or booties, don't forget about patterned knee-high socks. They'll add a nice pop of color and some extra warmth to your outfit. When wearing them with ankle boots, tuck in the hem so they're peeking out from under your boots at the top. If you want a more laid-back look, wear them rolled down like traditional socks.
5) How To Style Sneakers With Low Cut Knee-High Socks
The latest trend in footwear is wearing sneakers with low cut knee-high socks. As a result, it's important for men to have a variety of socks in their wardrobe that will match this look. There are many styles and colors available for mens socks, but here are ten stylish ways to wear them.
#1) White Sneakers With Low Cut Black Knee-High Socks
#2) Navy Blue and Yellow Sneakers with Navy Blue and Yellow Low Cut Knee-High Socks
#3) Grey Sneakers With Grey Low Cut Knee-High Dress Tights
6) How To Style Flats With Half-Length Calf Length Knee-High Socks
Wearing flats can be a lot more challenging than it looks. You need to find the perfect balance between style and comfort, which is not an easy task! If you're having trouble deciding how to wear your flats, try wearing them with leg-length socks. Tucking them into your shoes will elongate your legs and make you look taller. This style also looks great with mini skirts or midi dresses!
7) Tuck Narrow Over The Knee Boots Into Skinny Jeans
Tuck Narrow Over The Knee Boots Into Skinny Jeans
1. Start by layering on a pair of socks. This is important because you don't want your tights to be visible. 2. Pull up your skinny jeans so they are about an inch or two above your boots, and then pull up the cuffs so they are half an inch below the top of your boots (ensure that there is no fabric bunching in this area). 3. Cross one leg over the other and tuck in both sides (similar to how you would if you were putting on a sock). 4.
8) Team A One Piece Dress with Over The Knee White Sox
Dressing up has never been easier with these stylish, comfortable socks. Pair these babies with a pair of over-the-knee boots and you're ready for a night out! The socks are available in a range of colors, sizes, and patterns that will suit any wardrobe or occasion! And they come at an affordable price tag too!
9) Team Your Favorite Pants And Blouse With Fashionable Over The Knee Socks
Finding socks is hard! That's why we created a subscription service that sends you a new pair of socks every month. With our sock subscription, you'll get a monthly package filled with beautiful, high-quality socks at the rate of your choosing. You'll never be at a loss for what to wear with your favorite pants and blouse again! We offer some pretty unique choices like fun dress socks, cool socks for men, colorful socks for men, crazy ankle-length over-the-knee socks.
10) What You Can Do If Wearing Pantyhose Isn’t For You
Pantyhose might be elegant, but it can also be uncomfortable. If you don’t like wearing pantyhose or it doesn’t work with your outfit, there are plenty of other options for dressing up.
- Choose a skirt instead. This will allow you to wear leggings and tights (or nude tights), but won’t require you to wear pantyhose.
- Choose a dress that has an open back or cutouts in the sides. A slit on one side is also a good way to avoid pantyhose if it's not too high up on your leg.