The first thing that popped into your mind when you saw the word sock was probably a pair of white tube socks that have seen better days, right? Not anymore! sock subscriptions are one of the hottest men’s clothing accessories on the market right now, and they’re so convenient that you can have new socks shipped directly to your door every month (or at least every three months). There are so many different companies that are providing sock subscription services that it can be hard to choose just one.
1) Neutral Colored Ties with Bright Patterned Socks
Formal attire is often a world away from what you wear on a daily basis. The rigidness of the suit, the crisp white shirt, polished shoes, and so on can feel restrictive when you're used to more laid-back clothing. But style needs to change with context! For example, we love this pairing where an ordinary solid colored tie is paired with crazy color dress socks. It's an easy way to take your formalwear up a notch without being too over-the-top. We also have some other ideas for matching socks and ties that will show off your personality while still maintaining a professional air. Check them out below!
2) Colorful Ties with Gray or Black Cotton Rich Socks
Gray or black cotton rich socks can be worn with any tie, making them a timeless choice for dressy outfits. The most important thing to remember when wearing these socks is that they should be worn at a shorter length. This will ensure that you don't expose too much sock, which will make it look like you're wearing shorts with your suit. Cotton rich socks are perfect because they are comfortable, breathable, and durable. They also have a fine ribbed texture that helps them cling to your foot so they stay put while you're walking around in them.
1) One way to wear gray or black cotton rich socks is by pairing them with a plain dark brown or navy blue tie.
3) Contrasting Color Ties with Solid Color Cotton Socks
While purple is a great color for both socks and ties, it's also important to have some variety. Purple can be paired with either black or brown for an elegant look. It's always fun to mix it up too! Orange, pink, teal, blue - all make for a great complement to purple.
4) Navy, Gray and Black Ties with Any Colored Cotton Rich Socks
You may be wondering why we included ties in this list. Well, if you subscribe to a monthly sock of the month club, it's fun to mix things up by pairing your socks with your tie. This will give you a new way to wear those old school ties that have been sitting in your closet for years. Plus, at this time of year when many people are buying gifts for their friends and family, what better way to spruce up a boring old tie than by giving it as part of a gift? For example, give them some cool socks or colorful ankle socks along with one of their favorite ties. If they're not into wearing colored socks or ankle socks, then just give them one of our cotton rich crew socks instead!
5) White, Blue and Gray Ties with Colored Cotton/Socks
Matching socks and ties are a great way to be unique. You can pair them up with a suit or just wear them with jeans. The best sock subscription service I've found is called sock of the month which sends you a new pair every month! If you're looking for some fun, colorful socks then check out this site. They have an awesome selection of colors to choose from!
6) Brown, Tan and Khaki Bow Ties with Colored Plain Cotton/Socks
Brown, Tan and Khaki Bow Ties with Colored Plain Cotton/Socks. The perfect combo for a fun day at the office. Pair it with a brown, tan or khaki suit for a look that is both professional yet playful. You can never go wrong with this combination!
7) Offbeat Patterns on Both the Socks and Ties
1. The socks are purple in color, have a simple pattern with a hint of gold, and go well with any tie that has a similar hue. 2. The socks are colored in brown, blue, white, green and black to create an eye-catching contrast against one another - perfect for wearing with your casual ties on a day off! 3. These socks are bolder than most; they come in a variety of colors including red, yellow, orange, pink, purple and blue - making them stand out to those around you. 4. With these fun socks for men comes not just patterned designs but also wacky colors that make them perfect for standing out from the rest! 5.
8) Rarely Seen But Versatile Designs
The socks in our gift set are not your traditional men's fashion socks. They're more than that. They have a lot to offer in terms of design, style, color, and versatility. They can make a great gift for anyone on your list-men or women! Plus, they're machine washable so you won't have to worry about stains or getting them too dirty! Our premium sock subscription club is monthly (or bimonthly) with 5 pairs of socks delivered at a time. From the finest cotton footies to colorful dress socks, these are some cool socks for men! We believe that there should be something fun for everyone in our box so we try to include different styles like crazy socks for those who want their feet to stand out.
9) Preppy Men Can Rock Chalk Stripe Bows With Bold Patterns On Their Socks
The best thing about socks is that they work with any outfit, from your Sunday best to a more casual Friday. Plus, since we all want to find a unique gift for someone who has everything on their list, this is a great option. We have fun mens socks in colors like purple ankle socks, cool mens socks and more that can be paired with any tie or dress shirt. These colors will also match well with solid colors on the shirt!
10) Solid Color Micro Stripes Can Go Well With Solid Colors on the Shirt Also!
The great thing about men's socks is that they are usually pretty cheap. That's not to say you should skimp on quality though, because it will make a huge difference when it comes to comfort. So check out our awesome matching sock and tie combinations. Solid Color Micro Stripes Can Go Well With Solid Colors on the Shirt Also!