sock subscription of the Month: 10 Awesome Matching Sock and Tie Combinations
Clothing subscription services are all the rage right now, with companies like Bombfell and Stitch Fix setting trends left and right. However, one thing that these subscription services don’t offer is socks. Sock Box changes all that with their monthly sock subscription service that’s only $12 per month (shipping included). That’s less than your average beer! What’s more, each pair of socks you receive is guaranteed to be worth at least $12 in your eyes, so there’s no risk involved in signing up!
1) How to Choose a Gift for Dad
With Father's Day right around the corner, it can be hard to find a gift for dad. It doesn't have to be though! A sock subscription is a great way to show your appreciation for dad. Here are ten awesome matching sock and tie combinations that will please any dad this Father's Day.
2) How To Choose The Right Tie For Your Occasion
It's not easy to choose a tie that suits your style, occasion and personal taste. So how can you make sure you don't buy one that doesn't work? First off, think about what you're wearing. Ties are typically worn with suits, but they also work well with blazers, dress shirts or even jeans. Next, consider the occasion. Are you going to a formal event like a wedding or funeral? A more casual event such as a backyard barbecue? Finally, think about your personal taste. Do you prefer muted colors or bright patterns? You don't want to wear something that clashes with your own personality!
3) A Brief History Of Ties
The necktie has been around for a very long time, with its origins dating back to ancient times. The word tie is derived from a Latin word cravate meaning to choke which means that in medieval times, people used to wear long strips of fabric that would wrap around their necks as a symbol of high social status. However, it was only in 17th-century France that men began to use the long piece of fabric as an accessory to their outfits. At this time, it would be worn either loosely draped or tightly knotted over the doublet collar.
4) Types of Ties
If you're looking for a gift for someone or just want to treat yourself, why not look at these cool socks?
The best sock subscription is from Bombas. They provide fun, quality socks with a mission to help people feel better about themselves.
Their socks are perfect for work, school, and play. Plus they have all sorts of crazy colors that can match any outfit your person is wearing.
They also have different styles including knee-highs! And they come in sizes up to 18.5 in men's, 15 in women's and kids'. They offer three monthly subscriptions (monthly, quarterly or yearly) that each come with three pairs of new Bombas socks plus one pair of old ones to donate.
5) Colour Choices
1) Mens Purple ankle socks The purple ankle socks are a great choice for men looking for a pop of color. It's a unique take on an old classic, but these socks will be sure to stand out in your sock drawer. Pair these with a tie that has lots of different shades of purple to really make these socks shine. 2) mens colourful socks These colorful socks are perfect for men who want to add some spice to their sock drawer without being too bold. With so many different colors, you can mix and match them with any outfit! These socks also come with reinforced toes, which means they'll be able to withstand any rough use from kids or pets.
6) Materials & Patterns
Matching socks are a fun way to be creative with your wardrobe. They're also great if you want to give a man in your life a gift that they'll actually use. You can find some really cool socks for men, too - like crazy color dress socks or crazy patterned ankle socks, which are guaranteed to provide him with lots of style points. There's also our sock subscription club, which allows you to send socks every month or just when you think he needs a new pair.
7) How To Care For Your Neckwear
As anyone who owns a tie knows, there's a lot more to it than just slapping it on with an unbuttoned dress shirt. In fact, if you don't wear your neckwear correctly, you could risk ruining the tie and your look. For example, you should never iron a silk tie because doing so will create permanent creases in its fabric. You also shouldn't store your ties in plastic or vinyl because this can make them discolor over time.
8) How To Store Your Neckwear
Storing your neckwear is important to keep it in good condition. Here's how to store your neckwear:
1) Hang it in a closet or cabinet with like items. 2) When not wearing, place in a garment bag or cover with a clean, dry cloth. 3) Place on a shelf where it will stay out of direct sunlight, moisture, heaters or air conditioning vents. 4) Keep away from mothballs or other chemical products that might damage fabric fibers. 5) Store flat if possible - hanging them for long periods will stretch them out over time. 6) Keep away from strong odors that might transfer to the fabric fibers over time. 7) Avoid storing in plastic bags - they are too warm and moist which can cause fabric to rot.
9) Commonly Misused Ties Knots (And A Quick Fix!)
The devil is in the details, and when it comes to ties knots, you can't afford to miss a beat. Here are some of the most common mistakes that men make when tying their neckties. 1) The Four In Hand Knot 2) The Half Windsor Knot 3) The Windsor Knot 4) The Double Windsor Knot 5) The Simple Slipknot 6) The Prickly Pear Knot 7) The Double Four In Hand Knot. If you don't know how to tie your tie correctly, or you're looking for other knots to try out, this list is a good place to start!
10) Advice On Buying Great Gifts For Men And Boys!
If you're looking for a gift for dad, or for a man or boy in your life, check out our sock subscription! We have fun socks for men that are perfect for any occasion. Our awesome socks club will send you six pairs of our favorite colors every month, so there's always something new to look forward to. Plus, it's inexpensive enough that you can get him a gift every month without having to worry about your budget. So buy him an awesome socks club membership and he'll be happy as a clam!