Sock of the Month Subscription: Why You Should Give Up Sex and Devote Your Life to Cute Socks
sock of the month Subscription Boxes are taking the internet by storm. They’re fun, they’re cute, they’re easy to gift to friends and family members, and best of all—they have everything you need to fulfill your sock fetish. Here’s why you should give up sex and devote your life to cute socks.
10 Reasons To Subscribe to This Monthly sock subscription
1. Affordable - The monthly sock subscription is affordable, even for people on a tight budget. The sock of the month club is cheaper than buying socks at the store! And you get a different pair every month with no repeats.
2. Quality - The monthly sock subscription delivers high quality socks that last much longer than any other brand on the market, which saves you money in the long run because you don't have to buy new socks as often. They're also durable enough to be machine-washed, so they'll last even longer!
3. Variety - With so many different colors and styles, there's always something new in your mailbox each month!
5 Ways Giving up Sex Helped Me Change My Lifestyle and My Perspective
I used to be a sex addict. A crazy, out-of-control, overindulging, I-can't-stop-no-matter-how-much-it's-hurting me kind of person. I was not happy with myself or my life, but I just couldn't stop. Then one day it all stopped - literally, everything came crashing down around me. That's when I realized that if I really wanted change in my life, there were going to have to be some major sacrifices made. And what better way to start than by sacrificing something that was hurting me more than anything else? Something that would force me into a different routine for at least a little while?
3 Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex
1. Your socks will be so colourful.
2. You'll have more time for reading, cooking, or spending time with your friends and family.
3. There will be a lot more hot air in your house because you won't need to use up so much energy on sex.
7 Surprising Benefits of Giving Up Sex
If you think that giving up sex is a bad idea, here are seven benefits of not having sex.
-You will save money by not buying condoms, lube, and other sexual products. -You will be able to wear sweatpants in public because you won't have any underwear lines. -You'll have more time for your hobbies like knitting or playing video games. -You'll be able to focus on your career instead of being distracted by the thoughts of sex with your partner. -Your house will be cleaner because there will no longer be any need for sexy clothes or dirty sheets when you're alone at home.