Starting a sock of the month subscription seems like a good idea — and it is! But if you’re signing up for your first sock of the month membership, you should know what to look out for when choosing which one to sign up for, and which ones to avoid. This guide will help you navigate the numerous sock of the month clubs on the market and select one that’s perfect for you and your taste in socks.
1) What kind of socks do you need?
No one wants boring socks, which is why we made our sock subscription. But you know what's even better than a sock subscription? Knowing what kind of socks to buy in the first place! That's why we made this guide. If you're looking for ankle socks, colorful socks, cool socks, crazy color dress socks or funky crew style socks then this list is perfect for you. And if you need some great stocking stuffers then look no further than our monthly sock club. Plus if your feet are cold and tired then don't fret because we have some tips on how to keep them warm and happy!
2) What about comfort?
This is probably the most important thing, and with all of the options available, it's easy to find a pair that will feel great on your feet. Here are some other things you should think about when buying socks for men:
-Do you want them super thick? -Do you want them cushioned? -Are you looking for funky patterns or plain colors? -Do you prefer ankle length or shorter socks?
We know what makes our customers happy, so we're always working hard to come up with new designs and styles. We also offer gift socks in case you need a last minute idea. As always, we're here if you have any questions!
3) Are compression socks safe for daily use?
You need a pair that is comfortable and will last. Here are some tips on how you can make sure your socks last longer:
- When buying your first pair, go with a brand you know or trust. There's no point in spending money on expensive socks if they're just going to fall apart after a few wears. - Don't wash them every time you wear them! This will cause them to shrink and become worn out much faster than normal. Just spot clean and let the rest air dry. - Avoid using bleach or fabric softener when washing them, as this will weaken their fibers and lead to holes forming sooner than they would have otherwise. - Never put your socks in a tumble dryer!
4) When does it pay off to spend more on socks?
1. Socks are typically one of the first things you think about when you get dressed in the morning and can affect how your whole day goes.
2. Dress socks or men's dress socks are perfect if you have a job where you're on your feet all day or just want something stylish and comfortable to wear with slacks or chinos on weekends.
3. Cushioned socks are worth it if you have a particularly long commute that requires standing, walking, or sitting in one place for an extended period of time (e.g., while driving).
4. A sock subscription is worth it if you love getting packages delivered right to your door each month - whether it's new socks, a curated care package, food items, or anything else!
5) How can you make sure your socks last longer?
Now that you have your perfect pair, it's time to take care of them. Here are five tips to help you extend their life and make sure they're ready when you need them. Make sure they're the right size - Your socks should fit snugly without being tight or baggy. If they start rubbing against your heel, get a larger size and try again. Stop wearing them if they stretch out too much; it's better for them to be shorter than too long. Wear cotton socks with athletic shoes - Socks made from synthetic fibers like nylon will wear faster than those made from cotton or wool, so save your high-tech socks for dressier occasions and stick with cotton or wool when you're running around town in casual shoes.