I’m sure you’ve been there before; wanting to look your best but not knowing how to match your tie with your socks! Don’t be discouraged, with the following quick and easy steps you can match your socks with your tie without missing a beat!
Philosockphy-1.jpg?v=1528603566" alt="socks"style="float: none;" />
Matching a Tie to your Socks
Philosocks is a sock subscription service that sends you socks every month. They have a whole bunch of fun options from crazy colorful socks, cool crew socks, formal dress socks, and more. So if you're looking for some fun new socks for yourself or as a gift for someone else, check them out!
Matching Socks and Shoes
If you're looking for a fun and affordable way to add some color to your wardrobe, ankle socks are an excellent option. Just be sure that you have a matching color of shoe on the other foot, otherwise it's going to look like you just rolled out of bed. If you're wearing dress shoes, opt for dress socks in a complementary shade. If you're wearing sneakers or boots, try sport socks in an interesting pattern or color. And if you're going on an extended trip through Europe with lots of walking planned, slip into some crew socks for men that come up higher on the calf than regular dress socks for men do.
- The colors on these socks and ties are perfect for each other.
- It's easy to find a matching pair, just look for colors that are next to each other on the color wheel. - You can also keep it super simple by pairing red with black or blue with brown.
- There's a lot you can do with this combination!
- It's really important not only to think about the colors but what kind of pattern matches as well. For example, polka dots work well with stripes, but not necessarily squares or circles.
- Matching color schemes don't just have to be limited to socks and ties! You can mix up anything in your closet and still have a great looking outfit.