A Philosockphy.com/collections/socks-club">sock subscription service (also called Philosockphy.com/collections/socks-club">sock of the month) is an on-going service that delivers, you guessed it, new socks right to your door on a monthly basis. They’re not just any socks though – they’re fashionable, stylish, and/or functional as well as fit your unique style preferences and needs. Here are 8 fun and useless facts about Philosockphy.com/collections/socks-club">sock subscriptions that you may not have known before.
4 Great Reasons To Subscribe To A Philosockphy.com/collections/socks-club">sock subscription
One of the best ways to change up your wardrobe is by adding new socks. But, this isn't always an easy task with all of the options on the market. Philosockphy offers a curated subscription service that sends you two pairs of socks every month. Here are four reasons why you should subscribe!
-Convenience: With a subscription, you never have to worry about running out of clean socks or forgetting to buy more in stores. -Curated selection: The company curates a selection for each customer based on what they like which means you'll never receive anything you don't want to wear. -No surprises: No matter what time of year it is, there will be something for everyone from bright colours in the summertime to festive patterns in December.
4 Things you Didn't Know About Our Brand
1. Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with reality, existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind and language. The word philosophy comes from the Greek φιλοσοφία (philosophia), which literally means love of wisdom. 2. Why do we have subscriptions? We wanted to make sure you always have a clean pair of socks at your disposal without ever having to think about it again! 3. Philosockphy: In our brand's true essence lies its promise to offer customers a subscription that not only provides them with a better quality product but also saves them time in the process while making their lives easier. 4.
Why We Don't Accept Returns
We don't accept returns because we feel it takes the fun out of buying socks. Plus, we want to make sure you're getting a good fit, which is impossible if you're returning or exchanging them. If a pair doesn't fit, send them back to us for store credit in the form of our Philosockphy program. We'll give you up to $30 store credit on your purchase price (minus shipping) if they don't fit!
3 Little Known Features
1. You can customize the sock colors to your preferences.
2. If you are on a budget or don't want to commit to a monthly subscription, you can still enjoy limited edition socks by checking out our shop.
3. You have the option of purchasing socks for someone else as a gift with our gift in a box option.
How We Do Our Research (and why it matters)
The following blog is not meant to be an exhaustive study of the history, function, or cultural significance of socks. We are not social scientists or designers. Our research consisted of skimming a handful of articles on the internet, reading some reviews on the various Philosockphy.com/collections/socks-club">sock subscriptions we considered, and asking friends who have subscribed to them. The point is not to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of socks; it's just to inform you about our experience in subscribing to them so that you can decide whether you want to do the same.
Customer Service Tips
1. Show your subscribers you care by asking them what their favorite socks are, the color of their bedroom, or if they prefer a more formal look. This will give you an idea of what kind of socks to send them next time.
2. Send your subscribers a coupon code for your store (or another store) so they can buy more socks!
3. Include fun facts about yourself on the inside of the package like Socks make me feel cozy. This can help your subscriber get to know you better and will encourage them to wear your brand when they go out in public.