sock of the month Club understands that socks are an essential part of any outfit, and it’s what makes your shoe game shine. But there’s more to socks than making you look great. With this comprehensive guide on how to style fun socks with any outfit, we will show you how to bring out the best in your sock collection while keeping your feet comfortable at all times. You can also subscribe to our sock of the month Club and we will send you new pairs of fun socks every month! It’s quick and easy, click here!
1) Adding Color
Add a pop of color to your outfit by wearing fun socks. You can still show off your taste in fashion while also showing off your personality.
- Choose socks that coordinate with or complement an outfit, whether it's brightly colored dress socks or neutral crew socks. - If you're wearing a suit, opt for solid black or navy dress socks. - Dress up your casual look by wearing crazy color dress socks, cool sock for men, and colorful ankle socks. - Wear funky patterns and bold colors when you're feeling confident and want to make a statement.
2) Wearing Patterns
1. Try mixing patterns like polka dots and plaids, then add in some solid socks for balance.
2. Make sure your socks match, but not too closely so you don't look like a wall of socks. 3. For a more formal look, team your fun dress socks with dress pants and oxfords or loafers. 4. Mix it up by wearing patterned dress socks under jeans and trainers for a casual weekend outfit. 5 5 If you're stuck for what to wear when out on the town, find your perfect pair of novelty ankle socks from our sock subscription service or local sock store!
3) Mixing Patterns
1. Choose a pattern from your socks, like argyle, and add it to your outfit. 2. Wearing an argyle sock in combination with a solid-colored shoe is a classic sock style that's never going out of style. 3. When wearing fun socks for men, try wearing them under slacks for an even more stylish look that screams I'm fashionable! 4. Wearing cool mens socks under light jeans can be such a great way to mix patterns and show off your individual personality in an outfit. 5. Mixing up your color palette is always a good idea when you're mixing patterns on any part of your body, including your feet! 6.
4) Wear them no matter what
1. Wear a hat that coordinates with your socks. If you have a pair of bright purple socks, try wearing a bright green or red hat. This will draw attention to your feet, and create contrast so you don't look like you're wearing mismatched colors. 2. Have fun with colors! You can wear just about any color sock under any color shoe or accessory, as long as you keep it in the same family or color palate. 3. Match your outfit based on your sock colors!
5) Match your socks to your hat
If you're wearing a hat, choose a matching color or pattern. For example, if you're wearing a blue hat, pick out a pair of navy socks. If you're wearing a brown and white striped cap, go for some polka dot socks. If you want to match your socks exactly, try some tapered ankle socks in the color that matches your hat's stripes or pattern!