5 Ways to Fold Your Socks for the Perfect Fit Every Time
How many of you guys subscribe to the sock of the month Club? Ok, that’s just me. But if you do, it’s totally worth it, right? I mean, socks are one of those things that you can never have too many of because you can always use more pairs, right? And they also make great gifts because they’re small and fun and personal, but aren’t jewelry or other expensive things like that. You know what else makes socks great gifts? Folding them so that you can fit more than one pair in each gift bag!
1) The Basic Fold
This is a great way to fold your socks. It's easy, you can do it in a few seconds and it gives you a nice flat place to put them. The Basic Fold is an easy way to store your socks so they're neat and ready-to-go when you need them! Plus, it's perfect for those who don't like using dresser space on their clothes.
1. Lay your sock out flat with its heel facing towards you
2. Grab the toe of the sock with one hand and pull upwards (this will stretch the sock out).
3. Fold one side of the sock over onto itself by taking hold of that side with both hands and then grabbing the other end of the folded part with both hands
2) The Roll
The Roll can be done with any type of socks, whether they're ankle socks or crew socks. Just scrunch your sock into a ball and then roll it down until you can't see any more of the heel. Then fold one end over so that it's just shorter than the other end, and you're done. This technique is great because it offers a snug fit without leaving any marks on your heel or toes. Plus, it's easy to do in bed or on the go!
The Half-Windsor is another popular style that most people are already familiar with (it was used as part of formal dresswear for many years). To create this style, fold your sock in half from toe to top.
3) The Bundler
The Bundler is a monthly sock subscription service that sends you awesome, fun and colorful socks every month. We work with brands of all types to find the best socks around. You can also buy cool socks individually if you want. Our socks ship in one bundle every month and are always packaged in a bright purple gift box with tissue paper. All our packages include tracking so you know when your package will arrive (and there's no need for an additional shipping fee).
4) The Military Fold
The Military Fold is a great way to make your socks last longer, especially if you wear them on your feet. It's also a good option if you don't want a lot of bulk in your sock drawers or in your suitcase. Here's how:
1) Hold one sock in each hand, with their toes facing away from you and the tops pointing towards you. 2) Place one over the other so that they're interlocked at their heels. 3) Pull up on both ends of each sock until they are roughly even and tuck them into themselves by pulling them up between their toes. 4) Turn both socks inside out so that the inside of each sock is now facing outward and pull again until they are roughly even.
5) The Drawer Divider
The drawer divider is a perfect way to keep your socks in order, and it's available in different colors and designs so you can find what best fits your style. It also helps eliminate any wrinkling or bunching of your socks while you're wearing them by keeping them pressed against each other. The drawer dividers are completely reversible, so you can fold them in whichever way suits your needs best. Plus, they're made from elasticized fabric so they won't slip around or change position!
1) Choose one of these two ways:
A) Split the drawer into three sections (one for dress socks, one for casual sock, and one for ankle socks).
B) Stick with two sections (one for dress socks and one for casual sock).