5 Unique Ways to Fold Your Socks - Philosockphy's Sock of the Month
5 Unique Ways to Fold Your Socks - Philosockphy's sock of the month
The Philosockphy sock of the month Club delivers a fresh pair of high quality socks to your door every month! We've found five unique ways to fold our socks, which we will be showcasing over the course of the month! Here's a sneak peek at what this month's sock of the month looks like! What do you think? How would you fold it? Let us know in the comments below! -Philosockphy Team
Philosockphy.jpg?v=1544749489" alt="socks"style="float: none;" />
1) The Art of Folding
Philosophy's sock club is a monthly subscription that sends you one pair of awesome socks per month. We offer three different types of subscriptions: The Art of Folding, The Artistic Collection and The Basics Bundle. You can also purchase individual pairs at any time.
We send out one pair every month from our collection, which is updated monthly with fresh colors and designs. Our socks are made from high-quality materials, so they're not only super soft but durable too. No matter what type of sock you want - crew or ankle, fancy or funky - we have something for everyone!
2) The usefulness of sock folding
Sock folding is like origami for your feet. It can not only help you save space in your drawers and cabinets, but it can also help you find the perfect pair faster. The best way to fold socks really depends on what kind of sock you have. Here are 5 unique ways to fold your socks so you'll never have a crumpled pair again!
3) The different types of folds
Folding your socks can be a chore, but there are some fun ways you can fold them up and make it more enjoyable. You could roll your socks into a tight ball, criss-cross them in an X-shape, or even stack them one on top of the other. But if you're looking for something new and exciting, try these five awesome ways to fold your socks:
1) Start by folding all four corners together so they form a square shape.
4) The benefits of each fold
1) Stuff sock inside of other, this will make it smaller and easier to store. It is a great way to separate light and dark colored socks, as well as long and short ones. 2) Roll the socks from heel to toe (or toes to heel), this creates a miniature version of rolling a sleeping bag for storage or for travel. It creates an interesting balled-up shape which can be hard for someone else (or yourself) to pull apart in order to use that one pair later on! 3) Bunch socks up into one ball like there are just three rows, then crisscross them like an ampersand (&). If you need your socks out again, just pull on whichever set meets first.
5) How to fold your socks
There are a lot of ways you can fold your socks. You can roll them, fold them in half, bundle them up, and more! As we say at Philosockphy, the only wrong way to fold your socks is not using our sock-subscription service! But what are some other cool ways to fold your socks? The ankle sock is one option that you might not have thought about. Here's how to do it: lay your sock flat on the floor with the toe facing towards you. Roll it up from toe towards the cuff of the sock (you may want help if they're tight), and then position it so that the heel is where the toes were and vice versa.