If you’re not yet convinced that giving up sex in order to focus on cute socks would be the right decision, here are 5 reasons why you should think twice before sleeping with another person ever again.
1) You can never find cute socks
Everywhere I go, I see men wearing the same black dress socks. When's the last time you saw a man in a pair of ankle socks? Or any other type of fun, colorful socks for that matter? There is an epidemic going on where men are not wearing cool socks. After years of trial and error, my friends and I came up with the perfect solution: we would make cute socks for men! We would create them in colors like orange, purple, yellow, pink, red-orange--anything that would add some life back into his daily wardrobe. Our business idea was met with skepticism from our family members at first but now they're all behind us as we grow our small business into something big!
2) They're more satisfying than sex
1. They're more satisfying than sex.
2. They never disappoint like your partner can sometimes do.
3. They never cheat on you or disrespect you the way your partner might do.
4. There's always a fun surprise waiting for you when you open up your sock drawer - something sexy, new, different, and exciting that will make you feel alive again! And it's completely guilt-free (not like cheating on your partner) because they're just socks! And there's no risk of pregnancy with socks either ;)
5. You don't need to worry about catching any diseases from them either! It's all 100% safe!
3) Because you can wear them in front of your kids.
I know what you're thinking, Sex is a natural urge! How can you give up sex? But let me ask you this: If there was one thing in your life that was hurting yourself or the people around you, would you stop doing it? Okay, I'm not saying sex is just like alcohol or drugs. I'm not saying that at all. I'm just asking if there was something in your life that hurt someone else or made them feel like they weren't good enough, would you keep doing it? And how are those two things different? We all have our vices. Some people drink too much. Some people smoke cigarettes. Some people eat too many sweets or eat too little healthy food.
4) They're less likely to give you a disease.
In general, you're less likely to contract a sexually transmitted infection or disease from a sock-wearing partner than someone who's not. That's because the areas most likely to carry bacteria are much more obvious on bare skin. However, there is a slight risk that you could contract some diseases through contact with clothing. One of the most common ways this happens is when someone with an STD has sores in their mouth, which they use to remove lint from clothing or socks before putting them on. This is why it's important for people who wear men's dress socks (or any type of sock) to wash their hands before touching themselves or anyone else after handling their clothes.
5) They won't get you arrested.
Don't get me wrong, sex is great. But it's not worth the risk of getting arrested or worse. I don't know about you, but I'm happy with my mens purple ankle socks. They won't get me in trouble, but a little fun and excitement would be nice every now and then.