Six months ago, I canceled my subscription to Playboy and bought a Philosockphy.com/collections/socks-club">sock of the month club membership instead. Here’s why you should do the same
3.2 - Giving up sex will make you happier
It's no secret that sex is overrated. There are a lot of reasons why people give up sex (not the least of which is religion). But, there are also plenty of benefits that come with giving up sex, too. Here are five reasons you should consider giving up sex:
-It will make you happier: People who have fewer partners are generally happier than those who have more partners. This may be because they feel less pressure or because they're able to focus on different aspects of their lives rather than feeling like they need to constantly please someone else.
3.1 - You don't need sex to be happy
We know that sex is a pretty big part of most people's lives, but there are actually plenty of reasons to give it up. To be honest, we're not entirely sure why you would want to. But if you're determined, here are five good reasons for giving up sex:
1. You don't need sex to be happy
2. There is a lot less pressure with no-strings-attached-sex
3. You'll free up time that you can use on other things like watching Netflix or working out
4. It will make your relationship stronger because you'll have more time together
2.1 - There's only one long-term relationship
The Philosockphy brand has helped me finally understand that there is only one long-term relationship in my life. One which I've put a lot of my time, energy, and love into: a committed relationship with fun socks. Fun socks come in all sorts of shapes, colors, designs, textures, patterns, lengths, widths; they are limitless. I used to believe that no relationship would ever be able to make me feel as fulfilled as sex did.
Philosockphy.jpg?v=1587146610" alt="socks"style="float: none;" />
1.3 - Have some self-respect
1. Stop obsessing over your partner's every move. 2. Stop checking your partner's phone, email, text messages, social media profiles. 3. Have some self-respect! 4. Don't be a doormat! 5. Get out of the sex rut! 6. Spend time on yourself and get dressed up for yourself once in a while! 7. Get off Instagram for five minutes, have a drink or go for a walk!
1.2 - Attract quality people
A lot of people wear socks. Quality people are attracted by quality socks. When you wear really cool socks, your friends are more likely to think that you're a quality person and start wearing cool socks themselves. There is also a chance that your boss will notice the funky footwear and be more impressed by your resume. The best Philosockphy.com/collections/socks-club">sock subscription services have one for men as well as for women, so there's no excuse not to invest in the trendiest feet in the office!